Liquigen collider issue

I failed with the collision of collider in Liquigen. How to setup the nodes, import fbx, to make the result?

I export the animated bottle with mesh inside(for making it liquid), as an one fbx from Blender.
In Liquigen i add import node and selected my fbx. I doulbled the node - one with selected bottle mesh(in asset section), second with mesh for liquid.
I connected bottle to collider, and mesh for liquid to emitter, as fill.

Its for Emitter

Its for Collider

And what is interesting - when i turn off the collider node - the simulation work(check the stats)

But when I turn on the collider node, simulation does not work(also check stats)

Hey I’m not sure what exactly is going on here. Can you send us those files in a zip folder so that we can test it out?

How to send zip, if only possible to send media files here?

(Attachment LIQUIGEN_JUICE_BOTTLE.zip is missing)

I tried via email, but it failed

I see only this way to send - via clouds

you made the zip password protected, what is the password

No, I did not
Ok, try this. It is link straight to files, without zipping

https://dropmefiles.com/2ajR7

Okay this one works, are you using LiquiGen version 0.3? Seems to be working for me

Yep, Im using 0.3 ver. And no its not working. Cause the idea is to hold water inside of bottle. Here water are falling through collider

hey sorry about that, we may need to fix some things on our end with colliders. But one thing I would recommend in the meantime is to make your collider model bigger and have more thickness in your DCC and then scale it down in liquigen so that it can properly interact with the liquid