Exporting particles to alembic is not working at all

It’s only showing a single image rather the animation, how do I solve it ?? Thanks

Hi there, sorry for the delay, but you should be able to enable the “Is Sequnce” checkbox during import. You might need to select all of the alembic files for it to pick up all of them

Could anyone be so kind topost a little small particle export sample from embergen exported out to alembic?, just a little test project that could be anything? and it´s not needed to be anything really spectacular, just testing how well the exported particles could work.

Purpose is to just test how it imports to various software, like blender for me and Lightwave.
I am Currently on the 0.7.5.2 Embergen version, using Lightwave 2019.1.3 and blender whatever version works the best :slight_smile:

So it may be helpful for deciding when I should upgrade as well, given other factors and stuff aligns well.

What is stopping you from upgrading your version of EmberGen?

Currently in between not working and working…
And the inflation is something that bothers me, so I have to be careful with where the money goes right now, I am hopin for stuff to change …but it will probably take at least 6 months, one year.

Blender and Lightwave is two main packages I use, and Lightwave 2023 is just released, though that one have to wait even longer than Embergen I estimate.
And I am not currently working professionally with any 3D stuff, just hobbywork.

You should be able to download the latest version with the Blue update button in your software. The next update we have will require an active subscription but the others should be accessible to you!