Could Someone Give me Advice on Realistic Fire Simulation in JangaFX?

Hello there,

I am working on a project that involves creating realistic fire simulations; and I am looking for some advice on how to achieve the best results using JangaFX. I have been experimenting with various settings; but I am still not quite satisfied with the realism and performance of the fire effects I am producing.

I am aiming to create a simulation that mimics the behavior of a large bonfire. The fire needs to have a convincing appearance; with dynamic flames and smoke; and should also perform well in a real time environment.

How can I make the flames appear more natural and responsive to changes in wind or fuel? :thinking:
What settings or techniques can I use to create more realistic smoke that interacts well with the flames and environment? :thinking:

Also, I have gone through this post; https://forums.jangafx.com/t/high-speed-moving-objects-do-not-get-correct-simulation-results-uipath/ which definitely helped me out a lot

Are there any tips for optimizing the simulation to ensure it runs smoothly in real-time without sacrificing too much detail? :thinking:

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent:

One thing that has helped a lot with fire simulations is using a Frame stride of 2. This helps give your fire some realistic speed and that can help make the difference (though you may need to compensate for this in your simulation settings)