Liquigen Export mesh coming out bad

Hi, I just recently installed Liquigen 0.3.0 and created a couple simulations but am having trouble exporting the mesh into other software’s. I’ve tried with multiple different simulations including an untouched starter scene, used every setting in the export mesh window. tired using obj, fbx and abc. Imported them both into Maya and Blender but there is always some sort of flickering and it always stops at frame 48 despite setting it to render to more frames than that. I’m doing it just like how I see others doing it in videos. I’ve tried using and earlier version of liquigen but it gives the same results. Is there something I could be doing wrong?

Hey this is likely a problem with how DCCs are importing alembic files, you’ll want to change your FPS in your scene to 60 before importing your alembic file. I don’t know exactly what the issue is, but it seems that applications will remap your alembic file based on the FPS values of your current project as well as file. so if you have a 500 frame alembic at 60 FPS, in a Blender or UE5 30 FPS scene, it will import as 250 frames