Collision problems

Hello together,
unfortunately the collision detection does not work very well.
I have a simple setup with a collision wall but the flames penetrate this collision wall and I do not know what the reason is attached a screenshot - I would also like to upload the simple file times but do not know how this gehr - look forward to suggestions.

I have created the collision wall in C4d and imported it as obj or abc.

Udo

Hi Udo,

Thanks for this post. You can increase the collision thickness in the import node for now, but thankfully we will address this issue in an upcoming update this month. Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to help!

Hello Will,
thanks for your answer and your tip, unfortunately this has no effect I have increased the collision thickness to 2m but the flames still penetrate the collision object.

Udo

Can you send me some of these projects and imported meshes? I can test them on the new collision build we’re working on and I’ll see if that addresses these issues!

Hello Will,
yes of course I would be happy to do that - how can I send you files?
I can only upload pictures here.

Greetings, Udo

A google drive link works!

Hi I wonder if this collision problem has been fixed: I still have same issue.

Hi there, can you send me this embergen file? I’ll take a look to see if there’s anything going on

Hi Will, thanks for your reply. Attached the ember fire here, please let me know if you have any thoughts.

Best,
Ying

(Attachment small_smoke.ember is missing)

Hey sorry, i forgot we can’t share embergen files in the forums. Can you post a google drive or dropbox link for me to use?