Alembic baked simulation imports behave different

Hello there. I need some help :confused: I have a baked Cinema 4D Voronoi fracture simulation. I exported into alembic, checked through all the necessary options. I imported into Embergen and it behaves completly different. (I can provide files if needed.) I thought i messed up something in the baking process so, I reimported the alembic into a new C4D project, and it runs like it should. Am I missing something in Embergens import node? Thanks for the help.

Hi there, if you can provide the files that would be very helpful. I would suggest testing your exports in a different app like Blender, just because some applications prefer certain import / export workflows that need to be considered when working in other applications. If it works in Blender, sometimes you can reexport it from there and it will work in EmberGen, but we would still like to know about these issues. Thanks!

Yes hereโ€™s the scene. Swirling destruction_alkembic.abc - Google Drive It is interesting, if I put it into blender, it interprets it correctly, as cinema 4d did, but for some reason EmberGen fails in this particular case. The rock chunks will spin around the head and will spin in the space. Thanks!