Freshly installed Vectoraygen Win10 Error

Hello everybody

I can’t help myself, after a fresh install of Vectoraygen (1.04.0), it somehow won’t start up correctly. I downloaded it today from the homepage.

When I start the software I only get a white window with the following error written in the header. I never ever seen this before. I searched for similar behaving in the internet but unfortunately I could not find anything.

Did somebody experienced the same issue?

System specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
GPU: RTX 2070 Super (Gigabyte)
Driver: 457.09
Win 10 latest update

1 Like

same issue here.
It works on trial mode but after I put the license key, I see the same white screen

1 Like

Use this temporary fix until we push something live: https://test.jangafx.com/debug_vectoraygen/VectorayGen_1_04_1_RC.zip

Had the same white box issue. Downloaded the software using this link but it wont let me export it as it says it is an invalid product but will show my active license.

i just install it and i have the samething . and i can’t download the RC version

Same issue for me.
Support download link doesn’t work either.
Keeps asking for user name/password and none works.

hey sorry for the late reply, can you send a screenshot of what you mean? Not sure where it would be asking that from you

Hi Will,

Attached is the screen shot of the application white screen. It won’t even boot into the app.

Hmmm, can you try installing this file to see if it’ll work? I’m pretty sure it addresses this issue but is not technically an official release yet.

Hi Will,
Placed Executable in same folder as previous and started up. Recived same error.
I will install on a different computer and see if that helps any.
Thanks for your help on this matter so far!
I will let you know how all goes.

1 Like

Hi Will,

I ended up installing VectorayGen on my laptop (without the updated .exe) and it works perfectly. Thanks for all your help.
Something weird with my PC, but happy with both software!

wow interesting that it’s working on your laptop without issue but not on your PC. Let me know if there are any irregularities with your PC setup and we can investigate if they could be tampering with vectoraygens ability to function properly.

Thanks for the update!

I am having this same issue, I have tried downloading the exe but it didn’t work.

is there any other fix?

Hey can you send an email to support@jangafx.com with your license key so I can check it out from our end? Thanks

run wyUpdate.exe in C:\VectorayGen (default) and update to 1.04.1